10. After three hours in front of a computer, my butt hurts.
9. After six hours in front of a computer, I want to drink profusely.
8. The subjects I can write about are infinite.
7. Blogs are a lot more fun than novels.
6. I cannot outline a novel. I’ve tried. I just can’t do it.
5. Because some of my best ideas come in dreams.
4. If I could outline a novel, it would take half the time.
3. Fear of failure is greater than fear of success.
2. Cover design is a pain in the ass, but (artist) Genene Valleau is an angel.
AND FINALLY, NUMBER ONE:
1. When someone says they love my writing, my heart sings!